Monday, July 2, 2012

Updates

Thought I'd give a few updates on what's been going on.  Aaron's baseball season is officially over.  His team came in 2nd place in the tournament.  We could've been 1st, but there were some umpiring issues.  Aaron was upset after the game, but I don't think he'll miss these 100 + degree games!  Ryan gets pretty bored at the games, so he's definitely glad it's over. :)  Speaking of Ryan, he had his eyes checked and we got another good report! His doctor is still amazed at how well his lazy eye is doing.  I give all the credit to God, though!  He mentioned that whenever he gets a little older we can try contact lenses.  On one hand I think it'll be a long time before he can handle that responsibility, but he has surprised me with his glasses.  He's a rough little boy, but he never argues about wearing them.  My prayer is that someday he'll be able to have surgery and not have glasses at all!
The kitchen is getting close to being done.  This weekend Denny put up the trim around the cabinets, and next week we're getting the back splash installed.  He's working on the trim and baseboards in the laundry room, and then I think it will be done!  We'll need to touch up some paint when it's all finished, but that's the easy part.  :)
I'll be posting pictures of Ryan's birthday and fireworks soon.  Hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment