Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Home

Pinned Image

I saw this on Pintrest (I love that site!!) and thought it was very fitting.  Ever since we bought our house in 2000, Denny and I have worked on it.  We have officially changed every room in that house!! (so I guess now we start on the outside?)  Anyway, I love my home.  It's not the fanciest or biggest, but it's ours and I think we've done an awesome job in updating everything.  Even though I love how it looks, I've loved the work even more.  Each remodel has it's own memories of fun, stress, laughter, and tears.  It's those memories, those times of working right along side Denny, of the boys getting their tools out to help, it's that part that I love about my house.  So, here's to everyone that helped along the way, and to my wonderful boys (all 3) that make our house a home.  Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment