Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fireworks!!

We did fireworks Tuesday night so that the boys could stay up late, and then sleep in Wednesday morning.  Denny and the boys love doing the fireworks, and I can only imagine what all they'd do if we lived out in the country.  They make me nervous with the ones we do here in town!  At one point Denny was holding one, and I told him I wouldn't drive him to the ER if he burnt himself.  He just grinned like a little kid.  :)  It's fun watching them get so excited with each one.  At one point, one of the boys yelled "let's go blow something else up!"

Ryan watching one of the fireworks.

 Aaron liked to light them, but thankfully Ryan didn't want to mess with that part.

 Gotta love sparklers!

 Oh my wonderful, silly boys!

Snakes and glow worms.  I think they were burning the boxes at this point. :)

My camera has a fireworks setting, so I thought I'd try it out.  I know these are small, but I liked how they turned out.




Hope everyone has a HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment