Saturday, March 21, 2015

Every Boy Needs a Dog

Here is the newest addition to our family!  The boys have wanted a dog for a long time, so Denny and I finally gave in.  We got her from our local shelter, and she is a Pointer mix.  Her name is Sadie, but  her full name is Sadie Saphira Dodson. The boys think I'm crazy for giving her a middle name, but we had a hard time deciding between the two.  So, I figured we'd make one be her middle name!
 

We took Sadie with us to Atwoods to buy all of her stuff.  She was perfect and even slept part of the way.  She's still a puppy, and it's been a big day for her!
 
 
She was fixed just 2 days ago, so we're letting her sleep in a crate until her incision is healed.  That way I can make sure it's clean and dry.
 
She's made herself right at home.

We borrowed the crate from my brother, so it's huge.  She seems to like it, though.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment