Sunday, March 1, 2015

15 years!

On the 19th  Denny and I celebrated our wedding anniversary.   15 years!!! I was going through old pictures and realized we never take a pic on our anniversary.  When we went to bed that night I realized we had forgot to take one again.  Oh well, maybe we'll remember to next year!
Since it was a school night we didn't go out, but I did splurge and made us a new dessert to try.  (because of the caffeine I've been trying to limit my chocolate)  We had a great evening at home, and hopefully we'll get to go out for dinner this weekend, depending on the weather.
I wish I could write something eloquent and profound about my wonderful husband and marriage.  I'm not real good with that stuff, though.  I love Denny with a deeper love than when we said "I do" 15 years ago.  We've had ups and downs, but with God's grace we've always made it through the downs.  He is my soul mate and best friend.  He has worked hard to provide for our family, and I have loved working along side him as we made our house into our beautiful home.  I'm forever grateful that Dawn decided to introduce us.  I love you Denny!

No comments:

Post a Comment