Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas in Monett

This year we were able to spend Christmas in Monett with Denny's family.  We had a great time!  Ken & Paula went all out this year with the Bingo prizes.  They also had stuff put in sacks for us to play several rounds of dirty Santa.  I'm not sure who had more fun, the kids or the adults!  :)

 Denny & Dax.  He's grown so much since we last saw him.  He is going (and talking) nonstop!

 Getting ready to play Bingo!

 Ryan was the first one to Bingo.  He was so excited!

Gathering around for another game of Dirty Santa.

Paula, Denny, & Aaron

Ryan had so much fun with his cousin, Essie.

 Christmas morning.

Dax liked his new hat.  He went around saying "monkey on my head!"

 Uncle Darrin got Ryan a blow gun, and Aaron a set of throwing knives.  Oh my!!

Ma Ma & Pa Pa got the boys a lot of toys for their new pool, and also these remote control 4 wheelers.

I am so blessed to have such wonderful in-laws.  I know the holidays can be stressful when you're celebrating with family members that don't have the same beliefs as you.  Thankfully we've never had those issues.  I'm very thankful for my Christian family!  (and they're fun to hang out with, too!)



No comments:

Post a Comment