Monday, January 2, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Opening presents at Grandma Romine's house.  The boys got 2 hex bugs each, and they had fun pestering Grandma Kathy and Grandma Romine with them!

 My Uncle Lonny, my cousin's daughter Avelyn, Denny, & Aaron.  She liked to take the bows apart and make headbands!

 Aaron & Ryan opening gifts.  Tia Dawn sent money to get a couple of games, so they got Head Bandz & Connect 4 Launchers.  They're both alot of fun to play.

 We decided to get big gifts this year for the boys.  Aaron got a set of golf clubs and Ryan got a new bicycle. Unfortunately we had a few problems, though.  It turns out that I bought Ryan a bike that is a little too big, and Denny accidentally bought left handed clubs for Aaron.  We've got it worked out now, and the boys took it all in stride.

They boys love Angry Birds, so they each got a bird & pig.

 I got the new Big Time Rush CD and these are pics of the boys dancing.  Actually it starts out as dancing, and then turns to rough housing.  :)

 My handsome boys on Christmas morning.

Mom got them Angry Bird t-shirts, and an Angry Bird game.  I told you, they're crazy about them!

Well, that is just a few of the gifts the boys got.  We had a great Christmas, and it was nice to see all of my family.  The boys got several different games so we've had a lot of fun family time.  (it's nice to have the TV off and spend time together!)  We got together with my parents and William's family and played some, too.  They're really good about being patient with Ryan.  He's at the age where he can play, but still has a hard time sitting still & not getting wild! I've also loved spending time with my beautiful little nephew, Clark!
So, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and are ready for another full year.  The boys went back to school today, and I already miss them.  We have basketball games today & tomorrow, so I guess it's time to get back to the grind.  I wish we could have a few more weeks of Christmas break, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment