Saturday, December 17, 2011

William Clark Higgins is finally here!!!

 In the waiting room at Muskogee Hospital.  We brought toys, so the kids did pretty good waiting.  We couldn't be there when Avery was born in Indiana, so this has been special for my family.

 William with Ryan, Aaron, & Avery before heading in with Megan.  After being in labor all day she had to have a C-Section.

 Just found out that our little Brady Claire, is actually William Clark!  It was a huge shock...I mean, those things only happen to other people.  But, it happened, and little Clark has won our hearts!  He was 6 pounds, and 14 ounces, 19.5" long.
 I couldn't be more proud or in love with my new nephew!

 Aaron wanted to meet his new cousin, but he was also anxious to see his Aunt Megan, too.  He still doesn't know how all this happens (thankfully!), but he knew something was going on with the C-Section, since we couldn't see  her right afterwards.

 Avery is a proud big sister!  She talks about how she's going to take care of and help with the baby, so Megan may have her hands full with her "little helper."

 Ryan loved holding baby Clark.  I told him to let me know when he was done, and he whispered "it's going to be a long time."  Sure enough when Denny and I were holding him, he kept asking if it was his turn again.

 Proud Uncle Denny.  I asked how this couldn't make him want another baby, but he said I'll just have to spoil this one, cause we're not having anymore! :)

 Clark with his Grandma Kathy & Grandpa Randy.  I didn't think about it at first, but now William has a son to carry on the Higgins name.

William & Avery in the hospital room.  I can't believe my little brother has 2 kids!!  At least now he can sympathize with Clark when Avery is bossing  or pestering him.  Not that I ever did that to William.  It was totally the other way around.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment