Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ryan's Christmas Program

This was Ryan's 1st school Christmas Program, and he was lookin' pretty good!  A friend of mine let me borrow this tux.  Aaron wore it to his 1st grade Christmas Program, and now Ryan is getting to wear it.  Thank you Shane!!
 He liked how he looked, but kept saying he looked like a server (waiter).

 Avery & I passing the time before the program started!

 Ryan was pretty serious during the program.

Getting ready to sing the Veggie Tales version of Feliz Navidad.  They each had maracas and it was very cute!

Okay, Aaron had his program the week before, but I don't have any pictures.  I know...it's horrible.  In my defense I did record it.  (until the DVD ran out)  I'm pretty sure my mom got some pics, though.  It was a cute program, and his class did great.

No comments:

Post a Comment