Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My new closet!

Things are starting to get done at our house, so I'll try to download a room at a time for everyone to see.  I haven't had a closet of my own since we bought this house, so this closet was a huge thing for me.  Thankfully I have a wonderful husband who put up awesome shelves that I already have loaded down.  It's been different going to only one place to get my clothes in the morning!

I have one hard working man!!!

 I remember my mom always had things William and I made hanging in her closet, so I thought I'd do the same.  Those little hand prints are more precious with every year they get older!

 My shoes have always been under my bed, so I love having them organized and where I can see them.  I even put the shoe thing together myself.  (with a little bit of encouragement from Denny)

Fun fact: this dresser was my Dad's and then mine growing up.  The boys have used it since, but it's now mine again.  I'm not sure it would've made it through Ryan anyway. :)

 Not a big deal to most, but I'm proud of my closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment