Thursday, July 9, 2015

St. Louis

After Granny's party we drove to St. Louis for a mini vacation.  We had so much fun, we are all ready to go back!
 
We had a beautiful view from our hotel window.  We kept the shades pulled back when we were in the room, because you could see the arch on one side, and the Cardinal's stadium on the other!
 



 Our room was huge, so we had plenty of room for all of our stuff, and for the boys to wrestle in the floor!
 
Watching fireworks from our hotel window.  How cool is that!
 
 





 
While walking around we found the subway, or transit.  I've never seen one, and was so excited!  I know I looked crazy all giggly and snapping pictures down there, but I didn't care.  Next time I will definitely ride it somewhere!

 
Love it!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment