Thursday, October 3, 2013

Aaron's Language Arts Class

Every now & then Aaron has to write a short story in his Language Arts class.  He told me I could put them on the blog, so I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

    My favorite holiday is Christmas.  We get a break from school.  We also celebrate Jesus' birth.  It also snows so we can play in it.

    When I walked in to school today I had a feeling my teacher was a vampire.  I saw her drinking something red.  The room was dark also she was wearing all black.  By the end of the day I found out she was not a vampire.  But now I think one of my other teachers is a WEREWOLF!   ......TO BE CONTINUED

    If I had an extra million dollars.  I would give it to the school so they could fix the school.  I'd also give it to St. Judes.



10 Crazy Reasons I couldn't do my homework:

10.  A ninja sliced my homework.
9.  A baseball went through my homework.
8.  My dog ate my homework.
7.  My brother lit it on fire.
6.  A dragon ate my homework.
5.  Another dragon blew fire on my homework.
4.  Aliens abducted my homework.
3.  My brother ate my homework.
2.  A zombie ate my homework.
1.  A zombie apocalypse happened so I didn't get to do it.

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment