Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!!

We celebrated my birthday at Mom's house this past Friday.  William & his family, and my grandparents were all there.  We had a great time!
 Avery & Ryan helping me blow out the candles.
 Crazy faces after the party!

 It's Christmas in April!  I love decorating for Christmas, so my parents got me this really cute snowman.   You can't really tell from the picture, but it lights up.  I'm not sure if I'll put it outside or inside, but I really like it!
I had to include this picture for all those Team Jacob people.  Denny got me the Breaking Dawn movie, and this came with it.  Right now it's hanging in my closet.  I think I'll leave it there and see what Denny says. :)
I don't know if this was for my birthday, or just Mom trying to bring out the green thumb in me, but she and Dad brought these over this weekend.  (notice she didn't have me pot them!) I got the Gnomeo & Julie statue for Christmas. (from one of my favorite movies!)  I have high hopes for these plants.....maybe next year I can move up to an actual flower bed! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment