Friday, October 7, 2011

Soccer

I don't have any pictures yet, but the boys had there 1st soccer games last night.  They had fun and I was proud of both.  Ryan's age plays 3 on 3 and they were fun to watch.  Aaron was playing at the same time unfortunately, so I didn't get to see much of his game.  I know he ran his little heart out, though!  My brother was there, so he and Megan watched Aaron, and Avery sat with me to watch Ryan.  Avery took lots of pictures for me, but they were kind of blurry. :)

Denny went to the doctor yesterday, and he's pleased with how his foot is healing.  He still can't walk on it, and has to keep it elevated.  The good news is he can go to church and ball games now.  As long as he has a chair to keep it propped up.  It was perfect timing since the boys had games last night.  We saw an ENT about the dizziness and he thinks it will go away in time.  Right now it only hits him when he lays down at night, so hopefully everything is on the mend!

No comments:

Post a Comment